Abundance Comes From Living On Purpose

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Abundance - A Fresh Perspective

An awesome aspect of being alive is greeting each day from a fresh perspective. I remain grateful for my abundant past, but I can only live in and enjoy the present. With this thought in mind, I choose everyday to see fresh abundance in my life and in my world.

We returned home tonight from an almost two-week trip to Florida and Houston. We visited with friends along the way and shared in their abundant lives. We never lacked for anything - there was always plenty of food, shelter, and gasoline for our vehicle. More importantly, there was an abundance of love and laughter.

Upon returning home, we learned of the sudden death of one of our friends who was 53 years old. He loved life and was always grateful for the abundance God provided for him and all of us. His untimely death reminds us that our time on earth is limited. So it is our responsibility to be grateful for each day and the abundance it holds.

This reminder of my mortality also reminds me of the urgency of doing all I can each day to share my abundance with others. There is so much to share - knowledge, opportunity, love, time, and money. I am grateful to have an abundance of all the above. If you are looking to make some changes in your life so that you can enjoy and share more abundance, I am eager to explore with you what you are looking for. I am grateful to be learning more each day about living and sharing a life of abundance - from a fresh perspective.

To Your Abundance.
Sandra Hayes
shayes76@bellsouth.net
1-800-852-7695

No comments: