Abundance Comes From Living On Purpose

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Our Freedom Legacy

We are so blessed to be living today in this place. Think about all the freedoms and possibilities we have that no previous generation had. This also contributes to our abundant life. The simple fact that I'm sitting in my home typing on a machine some words that could be read by millions of people is astounding. These people may read this today, next week, or next year. They may live in the United States, Australia, Europe, Africa or anywhere. The internet and personal computing have brought us all closer than ever before in history. This is but a small example of our freedom legacy.

Because I treasure this legacy, I choose my thoughts and my words carefully. My goal is to only send positive thoughts into the universe (including cyberspace) designed to give everyone hope and a vision for the future. It amazes me how my subconscious mind pulls together things I read, words I've heard, and creates ideas for moving me in new directions.

Because I have taken advantage of my freedom legacy, I work from home as an entrepreneur. This lifestyle affords me the luxury of spending time meditating and visualizing how I want my life to look. I could lament the fact that I spent so many years working for someone else in hopes of having some financial security. However, since I choose to send only positive thoughts, I am celebrating my decision to claim my legacy and enjoy not only financial freedom, but time and personal freedom as well.

My prayer is that no one with a dream and desire wastes another moment in fear. The term comfort zone is a misnomer. It is really a prison guarded by fear. Our predecessors paid dearly for our freedom. We owe it to them, to ourselves, and to our posterity to step out on faith and live our lives the way we choose. We only get one chance at today. Make it a great day as you celebrate your own freedom legacy and experience the abundant life.

To Your Abundance,
Sandra Hayes
1-800-852-7695
prosperitytoday@bellsouth.net

No comments: