Abundance Comes From Living On Purpose

Saturday, September 1, 2007

It's All About the Journey

Abundance is not a destination. Rather abundance is to be experienced on each step of our journey through life. As we live each day, we must learn to recognize all the abundance in our surroundings. There is no scarcity of thoughts to think, ideas to create, or money to make. So remember, it's all about the journey. With deliberate focus, we can learn to appreciate so many possibilities and blessings in our lives.

One of my favorite ways to change my mindset from feeling negative to feeling positive is simply to name things I am grateful for. This exercise causes me to look at my abundance rather than at my lack. Pretty soon I begin to realize just how blessed I am. After all, I actually had nothing to do with my existance. I was created by the same God who created every other living and non-living object. Not only that, but he created billions of creatures just like me. I say "just like me" meaning we all are homo sapiens, but in reality we are each quite unique. How can He keep coming up with different variations on the same theme?

Are you beginning to see how this works? When you start to notice abundance and blessing in one area, you suddenly become aware of blessings everywhere. Focusing on blessings instead of lack immediately affects one's emotional state. As humans, and especially as humans in the western world, we are blessed beyond measure. We have so many opportunities to enjoy life and achieve anything we aspire to achieve.

I personally have always been blessed in many ways - with health, relationships, and material abundance. This rose to a new level when Ed and I were looking for a way to increase our earnings and at the same time have more time to do things we enjoy doing. That's when we discovered Liberty League International. By marrying a home based direct sales approach with personal development, this company has zeroed in on the fastest growing industries in our country. The goal of the company leaders is to help more people become millionaires than any other company in the world.

Shane Krider, one of the company co-founders, said just today, "Money is one thing in life you should not have to worry about." He made this statement on our monthly visionaries conference call. I agree, don't you? Wealth gives you so many more options in life. So if you're looking to make a change and to avail yourself and your family of the abundance in our world, contact us. Remember, it's all about the journey, and we are committed to helping you have a very abundant journey.

To Your Abundance,
Sandra Hayes
1-800-852-7695
shayes76@bellsouth.net

No comments: