Abundance Comes From Living On Purpose

Monday, August 13, 2007

An Outrageous Goal

Do you have an outrageous goal in mind? What makes it outrageous? Do you believe it is possible for you to achieve?

Any goal worth having needs to be scary. I have become really intense about goal setting recently and many of my goals could be considered unreasonable. Consistently earning $28,000 per month, which equates to a tithe of $2800 per month, is one of my financial goals. On the surface, it may seem impossible. However, I have this goal broken down into some smaller, meaurable goals. I have no doubt I am in the process of achieving this goal.

Goal setting and achievement is the beginning of big stuff in your life. You are capable of so much more than you may have allowed yourself to believe. Set an outrageous goal and watch the abundance manifest in your life.

To Your Abundance,
Sandra Hayes
prosperitytoday@bellsouth.net
1-800-852-7695

No comments: