Abundance Comes From Living On Purpose

Monday, June 18, 2007

Is Abundance In Your Future?

If someone were to ask you how abundant your future looks, how would you answer? None of has a crystal ball nor or any of us guaranteed tomorrow. However, we can predict what may happen tomorrow based on the actions we take today. For instance, if a person continues to work at their current job, it's a good bet that the next paycheck will look very similar to the last one. Also, a negative cash flow leaves little hope for any nest egg, much less a large enough one to retire in abundance.

To achieve more than one is accustomed to, one has to learn to think and act like someone who achieves more. In other words, one has to think and act differently than they have been. For some reason, many people think that luck plays a part in how successful or wealthy people become. This is why average people think that their only hope of achieving financial abundance involves winning a lottery. If this were true, why would anyone aspire to entrepreneurship? Rather, entrepreneurs believe with all their hearts that they have what it takes to achieve financial abundance.

As Americans, we like to think that we live in a country that guarantees us freedom. We hear about free speech and the freedom to become anything we desire. Yet, too many of us have bought into the idea that our time is not really ours. We have traded the freedom to spend our days in pursuit of our own happiness and abundance in exchange for a wage. Most of the people I know are unhappy with their wage and the time freedom they have traded for this wage. This was certainly the case with me. I chose to be a nurse in order to help people and to achieve a middle class standard of living. However, by the end of the work day, I was so mentally, emotionally and physically exhausted, it was hard to believe I had really helped anyone. I certainly wasn't helping myself. And the idea of my taking a day off or a vacation for myself was rare indeed.

In just the past two weeks since I chose to leave my job, I have served on a 3-day mission for incarcerated juveniles, spent quality time with my husband and our friends, and consistently exercised everyday. I accomplished this in addition to working our home business 3 - 4 hours per day 4 days a week. Meanwhile, I have been shopping and preparing to take a 10-day trip to Australia beginning this Friday. Talk about feeling an abundance of freedom!

You deserve all that life has to offer, too. I am thankful to be able to share the same op!portunity for abundance that I was given. It gives me great pleasure to help people achieve an abundance of health, wealth, and freedom.

To Your Abundance.
Sandra
800-852-7695

No comments: